"Story Lady"

Monday, July 17, 2017

I'll try to return in time for Willy-Nilly later this week -

For now I'll share
A Family Friendly Feature Film
about a true story
This big white pupster
(who caused a lot of trouble for his community until
he found his calling)
Saved a colony of tiny penguins

at times the story is a little stressful
(like all good stories)

It has a satisfactory outcome

The story didn't tell you that the idea 
came from the first dog, "Oddball"
BUT - other dogs were properly trained to do the actual
penguin protecting work
the breed is Maremma.
I think this is a photo of the actual "first person"
"Swampy"
and a young Maremma 

I rent from netflix
BUT
Noticed this film is view-able for free online

simple, true, uplifting

love & love,
-g-




2 comments:

Tom said...

...warm and fuzzy!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I love the image that pops up in my mind of a dog minding penguins. Thanks, G!