"Story Lady"

Friday, July 21, 2017

Hi There!

 Lounging after Bath Day

 Story Lady Corner

 Multicolored Kitty Kat
No Idea how THIS picture got here - it wasn't the one I chose
BUT,
She IS "The Kitty Boss."

My Pop's Bible
Good Company

I've had a few interesting adventures.
Rather Unplanned
Turned out GREAT
Because 
I have Stellar Neighbors.

if it's HOT where you live,
please take proper care . . . 
Even if it isn't Hot
Please take proper care anyway.

Thank you in advance.
love & love,
-g-


10 comments:

Tom said...

...most interesting adventures are unplanned, in my book planning is overrated. Please take proper care regardless of how hot it may be. Make your day special.

Tanya Breese said...

haha kitty boss just popped right in there :) cute puppy after bath time and i love your reading corner...how special to have your dad's Bible...thank you so much for linking and have a super weekend :)

Cloudia said...

What a sweet place and pals. No doubt kitty pulled some metaphysical strings to insert herself

Hootin' ♥ Anni said...

Oh such sweet family pets!!!!

A Colorful World said...

Beautiful dog and cat! It's so nice you have your Pop's Bible. I have my Dad's.

Adam said...

I know my dog always hated bath day. I had to carry her into the bathtub and she stick her paw on the door clinging on to dry stinky freedom.

Tomoko said...

Lovely family pets! They know the best place to rest!?
Have a good day!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

What soulful dog eyes!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Unplanned adventures are often the best.

ElizrdbthSpeaks said...

aww, all sorts of friends. what fun. ( :