"Story Lady"

Friday, July 07, 2017

From our friend, Danny Maseng (video) :

Morning Prayer - Elohai N'tzor
 
Dear God, Guard my speech and my lips from evil and deception.
Before those who slander me i will hold my tongue
and practice humility
Open my heart to YOU
Those who would do evil towards me - frustrate their schemes 
Thank you for protecting Your Family

May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be acceptable to YOU

May The One who makes peace in the high heavens
make peace for all of us on earth
Amen 



love & love,
-g-

4 comments:

Tom said...

...amen!

Inger said...

Sending love and thanks for the prayer.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

The words and message are beautiful. The singing and melody remind me a lot of Hawaiian songs.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

One of those to remember every single day.