"Story Lady"

Friday, June 09, 2017

Happy Mail

\
Ongoing project -
painting postcards
 sending them to mailboxes
with happy messages

Missed the film when it was in theaters
watched it last night
(video official trailer for the feature film "Loving.")
Wow
There's a lot to think about
I won't get sappy
I was thrilled to see, among the investors
"I absolutely don't care about my looks and I'm so used to them that I wouldn't change a thing. I would end up missing my defects." 
- Colin Firth

pretty sure that's five
love & love,
-g-



6 comments:

Sr. Ann Marie said...

That movie looks very worthwhile! Will have to look for it on DVD--with captioning. I don't get to the movies very often but was so happy this past year to find out that the theaters have devices for closed captioning.

Tom said...

...be happy with who you are, change the negatives if you can.

Snap said...

Snail mail is wonderful -- the happier the better! How nice of you. Happy Friday!

Gattina said...

I think he is a great actor ! I saw him in the movie where he played the King the father of Elizabeth II

Su-sieee! Mac said...

No vanity in that statement of Colin Firth's. No wonder I like the guy.

Tanya Breese said...

i love the postcard idea! i want to see loving...i will have to look for it...colin firth is one of my favorites! thank you for linking up and i hope you are having a wonderful week!