"Story Lady"

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Moana

Oh My Fur & Whiskers!
I ordered this feature film from netflix because so many of my story time families enjoyed it.
Now i feel a tad guilty for watching it at home
because it took so much talent, time, research, effort
SOOOOO Many People

A true cooperative effort.

Beautiful to look at
tells the stories in a well crafted, unique way
gives credit to a massive amount of researchers that helped

me?
enjoying at home
cat in my lap
pupster at my feet?

It feels as if i should have done much more.
at least dressed up

seen it?
what didja think?

love & love,
-g-

2 comments:

Tom said...

...my 4-year and 6-year-old Granddaughters LOVE Moana! they are ALWAYS singing and dancing the music.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I love Moana. It's a perfect movie for a free-movie-night in the park on a Summer's eve.