Friday, May 19, 2017

Doing Stuff

(giggle)

Cool stuff occurs at the "reading station." 
Young lady insisted she was not able to read a picture book.
Tapped it with her eraser and claimed two more times . . . 
Have no clue who told her that.
"It's okay, we can read it together,
I'll help."
 

I get excited and begin to read
young lady recognizes words
by the third page
she'd grabbed the book and started reading 
for all the world to hear
using a
LOUD
Happy Voice.

Color me thrilled.

love & love,
-g-

 

 
 
 


4 comments:

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I'm thrilled, too. I love when kids do that. I still remember the instant a niece took the one I was readng to her and her sibs and said "Let me read it." That was so cool.

Tom said...

...I like to read picture books the best!

Monkeywrangler said...

Good job, Maggid! I hope she becomes a lifelong reader!

Inger said...

I love it!