"Story Lady"

Saturday, March 04, 2017

Wisdom & Love Triumph in this True Story

Want to tell you about a feature film I saw called
"A United Kingdom."
The film is gorgeous, the story TRUE -
had me holding my coat like a teddy bear
believing the best
How People, given opportunity, will move together
towards a better world.
Also shows the power of Journalism, used for Good.
It is playing in my favorite theater - 
there were only a handful of people when I attended
So - Giving you the "heads up."




3 comments:

Tom said...

...an uncomfortable bit of history for some today.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Love transcends a difference in anything, but it takes self-confidence in both persons to withstand the judgmental people around them. I've been looking for a movie for the Husband and me to see. Maybe this one is playing in town. Thanks, G.

LA Paylor said...

I'm so tired of all the angry fear in the world today... this film is on my list to see. I love that it's a true story too. Life can be good.
Could everyone try to see each other as part of the whole please?
LeeAna