"Story Lady"

Friday, March 31, 2017

Mercy and Fabulous Stories

There is a Retreat Center
I used to visit often
because a wonderful artist would invite me to spend time
Saturday I decided to walk their labyrinth, 
and share it with you.
Thank you, Sisters of Mercy,

I am finally brave enough to apply for a new permanent/part time position.

We've had a few "gully-washers." 
 (Super Duper Rain Storms)
My pupster & I managed to ride way out in the county
in between storms and enjoy a couple miles of nature walk.
yippee! 


Visited a teeny cemetery being cared for by the city of Crestwood, MO and the D.A.R.
Kept meaning to share this place, it sits in an unusual spot.
When I finally took the time
I learned a lot of fabulous life stories

love & love,
-g-





6 comments:

Tom said...

...rain is so important for a green landscape and no rain no rainbows.

Ida said...

The Labyrinth looks very cool.
How fun to take a nature walk between the rain storms. Most of our rain this month has just been a steady drizzle all day long. - It's nice today, horay.
I like visiting old cemeteries, you really can learn alot from them.

Latane Barton said...

What a peaceful place, that labyrinth. Gives you time to ponder as you wander.

Snap said...

I love labyrinths. This one looks very special. Good luck with your new position. We are getting ready for tomorrow to be a "gully washing" day here. Cemeteries are such interesting places -- history! Have a lovely week.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Good luck, G. on the possible new job. Hope it's what you thought it would be.

Kate said...

The use of a labyrinth is a pleasant activity for a peaceful period of time.