"Story Lady"

Friday, March 03, 2017

Fountain and Five

Like this picture. 
Central West End, St. Louis.
good camera day . . . giggle

Slightly overwhelmed
tackling changes - one step at a time

Gonna get my hair trimmed this morning
first time in over two years . . . it's long-ish

Haven't been to my favorite theater in a while
might be time for a feature film

Enjoyed a story time, 
filled with teeny people from other nations
Parents held hands around the circle, because they were having so much fun
smiling, watching their children share
using our hearts, laughter is the same in every language.

love & love,
-g-

6 comments:

Latane Barton said...

I can't imagine not having my hair cut for two years. wow

Tom said...

...I can't remember the last time I went to the barber.

Cloudia said...

Hang in there my dear. Like your pic

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I bet that fountain would be fu to play in on a warm summer day :)

Ida said...

I need a hair cut myself although it's only been about 6-8 months for me. - Lovely photo of the fountain. The story time sounds fun.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I've been needing a trim for awhile. It just seems easier to let the hair grow and bundle it in a bun, ponytail, or braid. Or, stuffed unbrushed under a hat. :-)