"Story Lady"

Friday, February 03, 2017

Five

Time to create new art - this has been on my wall a long time.
(from my altered book project)

Haven't visited "The Garden" in awhile.

Attending a Conference next week.  Intend to return refreshed.
 
Looking forward to visiting Your Blog. 
Moments from now I'll be clicking on your links at Willy-Nilly.
 
It's cold-ish.  I always do "contrast and compare."  It always help to "get over myself."  There was a week when the warmest was 4 degrees (yep, four degrees) - so, this morning at 24 degrees is "balmy" - right?  Puppy Gets Her Adventures.
 
love & love,
-g-




9 comments:

Mascha said...

Is that your illustration? Made you a cat book? Meowwww -
We had still not 4°in this winter, but I'm sure, it will be. Keeping warm and sending a little sunshine

The garden is the right place for me.

Snap said...

Love the Cat in Charge! Enjoy the conference. Stay warm! Happy Friday!

Tom said...

#1 the cat's in charge, really?
#2 why?
#3 refreshed is good!
#4 thanks for the visit.
#5 boring 80F here.

Karen @ away for the weekend said...

I love the cat illustrations in your first photo! It's "cold-ish" here, too! I guess that's better than 4 degrees, though.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Your art makes me smile. Molly the Cat agrees with the sentiment completely.

Cloudia said...

Stay warm my friend

Tanya Breese said...

the cat in charge book/art is cute! pretty soon it will be very nice to walk around the gardens! enjoy your conference...where is it held? hope you get some time to see the sights! today is only in the low 40's but at least it is sunny and not windy! the rest of the week will be 50's and 60's, at least that's the forecast as of now ;) have a great week ahead, enjoy your conference!! thanks for linking!

Stephanie Faris said...

I love the artwork...how fun! It's been oddly warm here, then it'll be freezing, then warm again. Odd winter we have going on here!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I'm a crazy cat lady anyhow, so I'm loving the artwork!