"Story Lady"

Saturday, October 01, 2016

My list has grown . . .

Entrance to Children's Garden at Missouri Botanical Garden

Until yesterday i had two absolute favorite places in the St. Louis Area
"The Garden"
"The Art Museum."
 
Yesterday I attended an event at the Nature Reserve.
Two hours in a mighty nice wagon
learning about natural local species management
Worth Every Moment
There's a lot more to see
and learn
Guess there's a third hang-out on my list

Happy October!
love & love,
-g-

 

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that's awesome. looks like a nice spot to hang out and learn. :)

Tom said...

keep expanding that list

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Looks like a neat place to hang out.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I've never met a botanical garden I didn't love!

Let me know what you think of the book. I hope you'll enjoy it :-)