"Story Lady"

Friday, October 09, 2015

Too Late for Linking . . but:

I still feel like sharing.

On Wednesday Mornings I go to Tiny Tot Story Time 
in St. Louis Hills.
Set up tiny chairs
unpack a picture book
and the cookies
(making sure they are high enough to discourage tiny raiders)

and prepare myself for crazy madness, singing, sharing
and total JOY.

Then, chairs go away, I pack up and head off to teach
a completely different age group

Then, home to my pupster.
Here she is enjoying one of her birthday gifts

and, here is Mr. Franklin Bumble
Who Knows Every Celebration is
All About Him!
(yeppers, he got plenty of gifts AND cookies, too!)



4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the tiny chairs are so cute, but your pups stole the show. :)

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I like your day. Full of fun, happy noises, and quiet. The best.

Lynn said...

ah those chairs and your story brought Phoebe from Friends to mind, such a great way to share your time, your Mr Franklin Bumble cracks me up, gorgeous babies!

Enie Dub said...

How lucky are you to get to read to the tiny tots and share the fun with them!