"Story Lady"

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

September visit to Hope Pond

 I have been adding photos to a slide show about Hope's Pond
at Hope Plaza.  One thing i wanted to capture was how the water simply flows out of the pond, and into the ground.  The entire place captures my attention.
Sometimes I'm going to be there anyway - But, for September i got to make a special trip. 
 This sparrow kept trying to take a bath at the edge of the pond, people kept walking by too close for comfort.
 It DID seem the bird took a moment to help me focus the point & shoot.
I left some tasty cookie crumbs as a thank you.
see?  We can't see the water pouring over the rim.
I'll keep working on it.

Sending YOU Hope.
love & love,
-g-


7 comments:

Lynn said...

frustrating isn't it trying to get something we see so clearly into a photo-nice little bird to help you and nice your for leaving a tip for his aid...

Buttons Thoughts said...

You will get it:) Hug B

TexWisGirl said...

it looks peaceful!

Cloudia said...

Something there is that cheers for sparrows







ALOHA
ComfortSpiral

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")




Su-sieee! Mac said...

When I look very closely, I can see the water spilling over in the last photo. You could probably pop out the water in a Photoshop or some similar app.

Crystal Collier said...

Very nice shots. You know, they may not be what you hoped for, but they're still excellent.

Amy at love made my home said...

It looks like a really lovely place! xx