"Story Lady"

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Just Cute:

It's also a good depiction of my morning
(or afternoon)

On Saturday Mornings
during the school term
I get to teach two classes
Here's a look at our classroom



I tried to get pictures all the way around our room
so you could see the happiness all around.
"My" 4th and 3rd Graders
(in that order)
know this is a magical place

Most of our teachers refuse a room like this
in favor of traditional tables and chairs

(which i inherit on Wednesday afternoons.
my older students - create another kind of magic)

love & love,
-g-



2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

so different and comfy!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

You have opened many young minds to thinking out of the box with your style. I didn't get this kind of introduction until I was in high school. You go, G!