"Story Lady"

Friday, September 11, 2015

Subterranean Five

I'll be linking up with Tanya today.

1.  Great Books at Story Time this week,
"Baby Peek A Boooo"  by Kate Merrit
is part of a brilliant line of story books called "indestructibles."
They are non-toxic, can be chewed on, drenched, you know - they are little person friendly

2.  The next two came home with me,
which might be my "highest recommend."
If you've attended any tiny tot book story times,
you will recognize " Nancy Tillman."  
Many of her books are on my  shelf.
makes me happy.

3.  AND!!!!
Timely, Encouraging, about friendship,
and so much more
:My Two Blankets" by Kobald & Blackwood
Here's a story lady reading it for you.

4.  It's NOT all about me!
Extra Nifty Story Times added to the schedule.
can you make it?

5. One More!!!!
This will be Fabuloso!!!

love & love,
-g-



9 comments:

Tom said...

I will see if my kids (all teachers) know these and if my grandkids do too!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

All the books sound fun and joyful. You do a wonderful thing, G., reading and telling stories to children. Once upon a time, I thought I would like to do that.

Marie C said...

Great list of children's books. I LOVE the title of the one "You are Here For a Reason!" I bet that's great. It sounds like it would be. Have a great weekend!

Cloudia said...

Thanks!







ALOHA
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

Ida said...

Reading is so much fun and really helps spark one's imagination and creativity. These sound like some wonderful books for kids.

Inger said...

Love an indestructible book for kids. Love it when kids learn to love reading.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I will have to look for these in the library.

Beth from VA, . . ."E" said...

thanks for the book suggestions. i love books. love reading. so thankful i can read & see. so cool!! happy about that too. ( :

Tanya Breese said...

those look like great books...i used to love getting books to read to my kids...i miss those days :( thank you so much for linking and i hope your week is going well!!