"Story Lady"

Friday, September 18, 2015

North City Thursdays

Linking with Tanya

This fence is guarding a neighborhood school,
 Parents are walking their tiny people to the side door.

This church is across the street at the moment
BUT, it's where I catch the bus to begin my journey home

Angel on another church, one parking lot over from the last church.

baby trees planted between the Water Tower and Peace Park

I'll be in the College Park Neighborhood for a bunch of Thursdays.
Must remember my little point and shoot.

love & love,
-g-





10 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

that church is beautiful and different for a church, looks like an old courthouse...but i love it! thank you for linking and have a great weekend :)

Tom said...

#1 Sad that school need to be protected.
#2 An old classic.
#3 Everyone needs an angel looking down on them.
#4 Let's hope that baby trees grown granddaddy trees.
#5 Never leave home without a camera or two.
Tom The Backroads Traveller

TexWisGirl said...

angels (thankfully) are all around. :)

Ida said...

What a lovely church. I also liked the pretty angel on the other church. - Nice that they planted new little trees for people to enjoy.
Have fun taking more pictures.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Hurrah for planting trees!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I love the angel sculpture!

Rose said...

I would love to see a bigger pic of the church...the first shot is interesting.

Monkeywrangler said...

Maggid, whatever you do, DON'T BLINK!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeping_Angel

Maggid said...

Monkeywrangler - THAT is something I'd never heard before . . . golly, I'll be mindful in the future . . (giggle) love & love, -g-

Enie Dub said...

Very nice neighborhood!