"Story Lady"

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Wrap Up (Friday Five Stuff)

1. 
Jelly Bean the Kitty Queen said good-bye to me.
Almost 20 years she has been the boss.
What a Great Lady.

2.  Stitches come out today (Friday) - Life is full of adventure

3.  My Puppy won a Good Dog award in class.
She so totally rocks.
(pictures were taken - BUT, i haven't seen them, yet.)

4.   Tanya is Back!!!!  (Looks like Ozzy really loves his "new digs."  I'm so tardy today - I may not link to Willy-Nilly . . (until next week . . )

5.  I LOVE having you for family.

-g-




4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet kitty! she enjoyed her years with you, no doubt! keep that puppy happy (and i know you do!)

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Aw, G., I'm sorry you lost your Jelly Bean. No doubt, she had a wonderful life with you. Big bear hug to you.

Amy at love made my home said...

So sorry to hear about Jelly Bean. Hugs to you. xx

pattisjarrett said...

Sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet Jelly Bean. Have a wonderful weekend!