"Story Lady"

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Leaving Too Early in the Morning

1.  And, i really wanted to leave a message, in case you stop by.
I'll make sure to come visit your blog when i return home.
2.  I think I should carry my little point & shoot every time i go by Hope Plaza
and add a collection of seasonal shots to my story.  Besides, I'm bound to improve if i keep taking the camera out and trying.  (I hope)

3.  One of the things i get to do in the morning
 is pick another book up at the library 
about the development of the Ralston Purina Company. 
 I'm having a great time learning about . . stuff.
hmmm - how much more odd could i get?

4.  My hair might be long enough to start braiding and stuffing under a baseball cap.
(The hair cut moratorium continues.  giggle)

5.  
( i would like a Celestial Dragon to Visit.
Maybe we could be friends.) 

I'm glad you came to visit.
have a super weekend.


5 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh you should carry your point and shoot I always do and you will be surprised at the things that will turn up. Have a nice weekend. Hug B

Monkeywrangler said...

Since I take my cellphone everywhere, I have a good camera all the time (except when the phone bricks itself...).

TexWisGirl said...

i like your thirst for learning. :)

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

My little pink Canon lives in my pocket - ready to whip out and take a picture at any moment. I also usually carry my bigger camera for distance shots.

I love to learn stuff too - Just finished a great book about Audubon - and am reading about the Wright Brothers now.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

My point & click is nearly always with me. After all these years together, why haven't I listen to it tell me what it's name is. Ralston Purina? Very interesting. I finished the Secret History of Wonder Woman a few days ago. I like how books at the library jump in front of me to be read.