"Story Lady"

Friday, May 08, 2015

Dear Nancy,

1.  I had this wreath made for my office door a few years ago:
2.  Now it's inside my porch, right outside my room, and houses a song sparrow family . . . 
(I KNOW it isn't a good photo - I only took one quick try
because i didn't want to frighten my friends . . . still,
can you see the bird on the nest?  Makes me happy.)

3.  My puppy is 76 pounds . . . she's tall, smart, beautiful . . 
and we love each other very much.  
She is a terrific friend and sister to Mr. Franklin Bumble 
(I know, i tell you about my companions a lot . . . 
well, it's just "how we roll around here . . giggle)

4.  I learn a lot about mySelf yesterday, while beginning to create a labyrinth . . . who knew?
Sometimes, new actions can unlock cool new avenues of . . what?  personal adventure, i guess . . 
I don't know if I'll have more to share about this . . I'll get back to you . . 

5.  Currently reading:
Just started - it has my attention.


sending love,
-g-



3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i love hearing about your companions! love those bundles of fur that make our lives full!

Monkeywrangler said...

Yes I enjoy reading about your adventures, and your fur-children!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

That's pretty cool having sparrows living in your wreath. The Mama would say that you are very lucky. I would add and loved.

I keep seeing that book at the library. Maybe I'll give it a try and see if it holds my attention.