"Story Lady"

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Adventuring About . . City Garden

 I have started adventuring around again . . . 
I was over-busy for a while 
SO, hear is a head - a LARGE One
children walk inside and look out the eyes
it sits on a corner in City Garden
(which is the place i was visiting when i took these photos)
did i tell you the head is in a huge puddle type fountain?

 Yeppers, there is an enormous horse-ish figure - with a star-ish on its back
peeking through the trees
 there were signs saying this fountain was closed
because it was really early in the morning, because it was raining
because it was cold
because the feature was being repaired before summer begins
BUT, i wanted to show you the cool little man in the boat art guy
can you see him?
 A BIG Pink SUIT
I really like this Bird Guy
he is wearing shoes
I always ask him to lunch
he declines because, even if he IS wearing shoes,
he does not have a shirt
i suspect he is only being polite
he might not like my style

(sigh)




3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you've got some interesting sculptures, there! i like your raven-in-shoes fellow, too. :)

Su-sieee! Mac said...

What a cool garden! So full of good humor. Not to say my imagination has stretched widely right now. Thanks for the adventure!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Love the sculptures - love the humor - love your blog so much!!!!!!!