"Story Lady"

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I suspect I'm the one who got all the giggles . . .

Tuesday Mornings i get to do a tiny tots story time at a terrific independent book store
Last week it rained so hard the street looked like raging rivers 
and 
very few tiny people could get their guardians to brig them in.
This week, i have a super duper attack of spring allergies
which, in itself is kinda funny
because it makes me seem like an exploding story lady,
between sneezes and coughs.
Today I had three books that made the adults grin
I think I enjoyed them more than anyone.

There was a book about a bad robber and his faithful good dog.
By the end of the story they both had new homes.

There was a book based on the video of
"What Does the Fox Say?"
golly, i liked this one a lot.

and
a story about a pet sloth
that made the adults laugh,
the children . . maybe not so much.


I just wanted to share
because I'm still thinking about these stories
yeah, I'm still sneezing
but, I'm happy.


2 comments:

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll look for these titles next time I'm at the library. I like reading pictures books, and sometimes I'll read a good one out loud to the Husband and the Mama, if they happen to be nearby.

TexWisGirl said...

i know you love what you do! :)