"Story Lady"

Friday, April 10, 2015

Five - Because We LOVE YOU!!!


1.  I LOVE Nancy - I Hope (with all my heart) - we can have her back.

2.  I just got off the phone with a Brilliant lady at our local city tax office.  
She fixed everything and let me know her family used to attend story time. 
 (sigh of relief and heart full of wonder.)

3.  My TALL Puppy got to attend a Day of Play yesterday.  She is So Happy.

4.  I doubt it's news to anyone.  We have had several days of Expressive (and wet) Weather.


5. Sending Out Stellar Wishes to ALL of YOU.

love & love,
-g-


2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i bet your pup had fun! how sweet that the tax office lady used to attend storytime!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

The recent rain was absolutely wonderful. I hope we get more. Happy Day to ya!