"Story Lady"

Friday, April 17, 2015

Five . . Because Nancy Inspires Us . . .

1.  HERE:
(Jayme Goffin is worth the visit . . honest)

2.



3.  My puppy is enjoying "Day Camp" today.  
She tells me i am awesome, finding her a play group.
She is a very Happy Girl.

4.  "My" bank makes me giggle.  
Every few years, 
that specific branch would move approximately two miles west on the same road.
This weekend they officially merge into another bank.
For now they are in the same location, 
but the name, the logo, the colors - all change.

5.  Today the weather is gorgeous,


love & love,
-g-


2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

#2 made me laugh. #3 warmed my heart. laughed at the state of banking these days. and soak in that beautiful day!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I visited #1. I want to dress a goat now. :-) The bank I'm with is either the third or fourth bank since the original one that I started the account. Giggling is definitely the right attitude.