"Story Lady"

Friday, March 20, 2015

Random 5 Friday

(Thank You, Nancy!!!!)

1.  i am so out of practice.  I started carrying a camera (just a little point and shoot) because of Nancy and her Random 5 Friday Encouragement.   Now i have a reason to get it out again, hm?

2.  (My first ever "empathy monstah")

3.  My newfie went home to God -
(this time last year)
Now the family that rescues me includes
Mr. Franklin Bumble,
 Mia (she was spayed last week)
AND - Jelly Bean the Kitty Queen

4.  I got some fantastic soap from Nancy - 
I use it all the time,
it seems to last forever
I am one of her fans.

5.  I look forward to reading everyone's post in the morning.

Happy Friday!


10 comments:

Monkeywrangler said...

Oh no, dear friend! I had no idea you to lost a fur-child! You know you have my sincerest sympathy.

Monkeywrangler said...

Oh no, dear friend! I had no idea you to lost a fur-child! You know you have my sincerest sympathy.

TexWisGirl said...

i'm sorry you lost a sweet baby!

Gattina said...

How sad you lost one of your pets. Like the monstah !

Snap said...

I like the monstah! So difficult when one of furbabes is lost. Looks like you have plenty of sweet babes rescuing you. Have a lovely weekend.

Mascha said...

What a famous black Kitty Queen!
It's so sad to loose a fury friend and it hurts so long...
Most I like the first photo, thats so funny and nice in colors.
Glad, that we meet again at Nancy's Friday, have a nice spring weekend

Marie said...

I LOVED you saying that your family rescues you! What a wonderful way of looking at adopting rescue fur-kids! Sorry you have had a recent loss!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

You are so right -- our family members (two footed as well as four footed) save us from ourselves. Joy!

pattisjarrett said...

I've gotten out of the habit of taking my camera everywhere since the cold temperatures of winter.
Need to remedy that. It looks like you're in good paws. ;)

Gail said...

Sounds like things are going well.