"Story Lady"

Friday, February 06, 2015

i am challenged to fit my own life into this new schedule . . .

I know, everyone has times just like this - I've read it on your blogs.  It's a phase, be glad and get on with it.  Thing is, i seem so behind -

I have picked up extra story times (good and very good)
The new Trimester at school is about to begin (two thirds of the way through the school term . . golly, the finish line is right ahead . . )
I am taking MORE CLASSES . . (what?  am i bonkers?  Always learning?)

I accepted a challenge at school, then asked my distant friend to partner . . so I'd feel like they were here . . . and . . oh my happy heart . . it's gonna be Terrific.

My puppy's manners are really pleasing.  (color me grateful)

We celebrate "the Birthday of the Trees."
I enjoy remembering how the cycle goes . . . cold days, sloggy days. warm days . . . clouds, wind . . TREES . . (aren't they Fabulous, the trees?  I miss living in a forest and feeling like family with the trees.)

Okay - I'm busy - just like you - my mind has turned to lumpy oatmeal - all i know is - I'm happy to have this blogging family.

love & love,
-g-


5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you made me smile. with your joy, your love of your pup, your appreciation for the glory of trees. :) happy days to you!

Dawna said...

To have a life filled with that which you love is a Joy.. your post is filled with Joy :)
which makes me smile

Monkeywrangler said...

Where is the tree in the picture you posted? Did you take the picture? I love that tree!

Enjoy spending time with Mia!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I love your bubbly spirit. I feel like it pops up in every word. Yes, I love the trees. They speak to me, too. Have fun with your academic challenges!

Sharon Wagner said...

Everyone needs a cyber break. Good luck in the classroom!