"Story Lady"

Friday, January 30, 2015

Some Things Seem to Take Time

It seems to be taking a l-o-n-g time for me to rally.
I suppose everyone has moments like this,
where they seem kinda knocked off balance and get to 
dust off their proverbial knees
before setting off again.

I've sensed some nifty things lately
for instance,
if i choose to "coast" for a while
I'm still moving forward
and, since i remember bicycle days
I realize there are wild and furiously fast times
when coasting.

I may coast for a bit.

Then, my friend Peggy
posted this:

which is something my grandfather taught me when i was very little.
Oh yes, Wisdom from my Grandfather
through a Adventuress friend

suddenly
Coasting
Makes me feel Whole

I shall pull out my little bag of treasures
stone, shell, feather, bell
and wear it once again
my answers
a gift
of ancient knowledge

So?
How's with YOU?
love & love,
-g-


2 comments:

Su-sieee! Mac said...

All I know is that it's worth pedaling up a tough hill just so I can enjoy the coast down the other side, or come back down the same way. I feel so happy coasting. Happy journey, Maggid. :-)

TexWisGirl said...

i like that - coasting is still moving forward. bless you.