"Story Lady"

Monday, January 06, 2014

From Steven Charleston:


Time to get my vision checked. I need to make an appointment with God to see how my spiritual eyes are working. Am I seeing the world clearly? Am I looking at the people around me with a bright view? Or are there blind spots in my perception of reality? Do I have a loss of clarity, a graying of my vision, a distorted opinion of the distance between me and those for whom I should care? I never take it for granted. I never assume I can see perfectly. I take the time to let the expert check me out, to test my sacred sight and help me look at life without blemish.
-- Steven Charleston



love & love,
-g-


4 comments:

Monkeywrangler said...

What a touching post! Thank you for sharing it.

TexWisGirl said...

very nice.

Lynn said...

lovely.

Dawna said...

I really like this post!.. much appreciated