"Story Lady"

Saturday, October 12, 2013

One Flat Tire??? Perhaps I'll ask someone for help . . . (grin)

 Giving up on your goal because of one set back
 is like slashing your other three tires because one got a flat. 

There are going to be difficult moments along the way
 because nothing worth having in life is easy.

Embrace the challenges, and don’t give up!


sometimes yehuda just knows the perfect thing to say . . . 
now, where was I???

Picking up - Starting Over
Not
Easy-peasy
But
Worth Doing
love & love,
-g-

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

what a great analogy to life and giving up. made me laugh as it sounds so ludicrous, but that's sort of what we do when we throw in the towel. :)

Maggid said...

Yeah, i agree - and since, in my case - I am not able to change a flat . . I figure it's good to ask for help - and then - continue on the quest . . . yes???

Carol Z said...

Love this. ...is like getting a flat and leaving the car in the middle of the road. I needed some inspiration tonight. Thanks!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Way to deal with one of life's deflating moments, my friend. Groan. xo