"Story Lady"

Thursday, September 26, 2013

What a day

Caught an early bus - went to our gorgeous Central Library
(my favorite location)
finished reading:
started reading:
Someone mentioned his new book was tremendous - 
had a hero one could believe in - 
so I decided to read his first book.
I don't know why,

Went to the art store because there's a BIG one day sale
thought  i could save on a tinted charcoal set
I thought wrong
they don't carry it in the store
sigh

Arrived early to an appointment
the surprise was on me
had minor surgery
the doctor said it reminded him of Army Days
(I'm good - no worries)

Intended to ride a bus over to the mailbox
I haven't been for a while
Arguh!!!  The stop i needed was across the street 
from where i was standing.
(Ya snooze, ya loose . . )
So, i came home.

Tonight - I'm gonna cheer for Robin Williams

I hope it goes well for him

(added afterwards: - oooh, i LIKED It!!!)

I hope your days are terrific.
love & love,
-g-


4 comments:

gypsys1st said...

Not nearly as exciting as yours. Lovely I am sure.

Love to all...

Monkeywrangler said...

Glad your surgery went well. Your day sounds "interesting"!

Enie Dub said...

What a library building!!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Glad the surgery was fine. Those books look good.