"Story Lady"

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Baby Tree

This is a baby weeping red bud tree in the back corner of my yard.
It's been there two years
The gentleman who sold it to me was concerned it might not live
Color me excited.  This is the fist bit of blossoming I've seen
and indicator it's going to be "A-Okay."

Me, too
I think I'm going to be "A-Okay."
I get to teach in the morning
and
in the evening I get to attend a really exciting class
(at least it's exciting to me . . )
I'm wondering if i can slide a yoga class in to my weekly schedule.
hmmm

What Are YOU up to?
Are you blossoming
and feeling it's gonna be
"A-Okay?"

love & love,
-g-

7 comments:

Monkeywrangler said...

I grew up with a standard redbud tree in the yard. Gorgeous tree...

See my blog for what I was up to, today.

Vic303

Bhavya said...

Oh my, this is such a pretty tree. I am pretty sure the love you give and the care you show has made the tree live so long and blossom :)
Have a great day ahead G
Love,
Bhavya

Enie Dub said...

What pretty tree.......I hope it thrives!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

A most pretty tree!

Buttons said...

Oh very pretty our pear trees are in full bloom and look beautiful but we had a full hard frost last night and I have yet to take a peek. Yoga sounds like fun. Off to my Mom. B

Mary said...

Baby tree is gorgeous. All decked out and ready to celebrate life in Springtime! And yes, i'm happy and blossoming too.

Me said...

Lovely baby flowers :)