"Story Lady"

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Never Never Land

A few of my literal friends do not like this concept
I suppose they no longer believe
in magic, or miracles, or dreams
Me?
All of the above
and more
Live in my heart
and i remember:

"I have a place where dreams are born,
And time is never planned.
It's not on any chart,
You must find it with your heart.
Never Never Land.

It might be miles beyond the moon,
Or right there where you stand.
Just keep an open mind,
And then suddenly you'll find
Never Never Land. . . . "
(lyrics from Peter Pan)

May all your Best Dreams Actualize
love & Love,
-g-


7 comments:

Jolie du Pre said...

Very nice!

Lynn Proctor said...

i believe in never never land <3

Laura Marcella said...

Hello, Maggid! I believe in magic and Never Never Land, too. :)

Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

Carol said...

I BELIEVE!!!!

Me said...

I too believe. :)

And I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award. Check out my blog (and the one nominated me) for the rules if you decide to do it. :)

Sylvia Ney said...

Wonderful! So glad to have found your blog. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

Sylvia
http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

I believe for sure! :) What would our lives be without magic?