"Story Lady"

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lukas

I had a friend named Lukas.  He was a timber wolf.
I got to travel with him to colleges.
He taught young people.

I got this job because Lukas and i enjoyed spending time together.
His "trainer" didn't appreciate his sense of adventure.
One time she left him loose in her home and when she returned her sofa was shredded across the house.
Lukas told me it was because he heard a squeak and thought he'd fix it for her.
Yeah, Lukas and i would share.  He taught me stuff and i sneaked him potato chips. 
We were good friends.

Happy A to Z Adventure,
love & love,
-g-



9 comments:

Lynn Proctor said...

awwww this was sweet :)

Andrew Leon said...

Is that actually him in the picture?

Mary said...

Lovely tribute to your friend. Yeah, some people just don't understand the creatures around them. You and Lukas understood each other perfectly. :) And wolves are especially magnificent!

Laura Eno said...

Sounds plausible to me. ;)
He's gorgeous!

Laura Eno – A Shift in Dimensions

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Lukas was quite a handsome guy. He must've told you some great stories.

I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can pick it up and read all about it at my blog, Don't be a Hippie. Here's the direct link: A Sweetheart of an Award

Ornery's Wife said...

If I could figure out how to contact you, I would not have left this as a comment. You mentioned your love for caramels... My aunt gave me her treasured family recipe and swore me to secrecy... However, if you would like the next time I make some I could send you some. Just email me with an address. I have done it for other people--the furthest they have gone is Germany. They really are divine!
tm

Silvia Villalobos said...

What a nice, sweet story. Too bad the sofa ended up shredded. :)
Silvia @ Silvia Writes

Nancy Claeys said...

What an amazing experience -- he's beautiful.

Me said...

He is handsome and that's an amazing story. :)