"Story Lady"

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Here is a post I read from 
"Two Bears Farm"
It's a blog i enjoy visiting.

I've never been married
really don't have "family' in the classical manner
Plenty of Chosen Family, so - Color me Wealthy.

The thing that caught my attention was the question about conversation
Because, i have a friend from a really long time ago
I used to think, if we were in the same room together, 
I could rest

I don't exactly know why i feel that way,
but i do

BUT
Yesterday i was riding the bus
(Our Metro is my mode of Transportation)
and I found myself thinking
If we were in the same place together
we could hang out
and not say anything

Just hang out, silently
and feel
complete


Hmmm



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true. You must know that we visit each other every day without a word spoken between us.

Love to you all.