"Story Lady"

Saturday, November 10, 2012

There is no Gulf that Enough Love  will not br...
There is no Gulf that Enough Love will not bridge.... (Photo credit: -RejiK)
“Never look back. The road ahead may mean difficulty, but the road back means failure. The road ahead may be veiled from sight; but you must teach yourself to regard the unknown as friendly.”
--Emmet Fox
This quote seems tailor made for my circumstances at the moment.
It often seems I'm traveling towards something new.
Last night i attended one of the workshops offered by VLAA
Listening for inspiration - Trusting I Am Already Divinely Guided
and "All Is Well."

Have you "Been There?"  I mean, at a cross road where "going back" is an option, but NOT the best road to travel?  Have you been there more than once?  (Please tell me i am not alone on this ever forward progression of Life . . )

I'd like to hear from you.
love & love,
-g-

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: