"Story Lady"

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
            -- Karen Sunde

Love is an unusual thing, don't you think?  I saw this quote and immediately started missing Bud the Border Collie, who went home to God a long time ago.  I looked him up and found a few posts I wrote all about him.  If I pulled out the storage disks, i would find plenty more.

Do you remember those?  Used to need an "A" drive to use them.  Rarely see a computer with an "A" drive, hm?

Now I consider Great Grandmother, who was so ahead of her time.  When i was deeply into crochet, knitting, embroidery, she was so "in" to the future.  She would LOVE this era, she would not merely Thrive, she would lead, in her own way.

Oh yes, I have heaven in my heart forever because i have experienced love.  Not like a "Harlequin Romance," perhaps - but some have passed through my life story that continue to lift me even today . . 

I might not get to see them for lunch - But, my heart holds them - 

Love - very unusual thing - 

What do you think?

-g-

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: