"Story Lady"

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Whatever you are, be a good one.
            -- Abraham Lincoln


Abraham Lincoln - what an interesting guy.  He was so much more than our grade school history book stories, although those stories were a good start to build a hope-filled kid . . . 

I choose this quote because it seems to understand that we might be a "whatever" doing the best we can.  It's simply not possible that I'm the only one out here - not necessarily clear about the "me-ness" of me.

I see when other people decide I'm part of their  agenda.  Some of them take (or at least try to) Tremendous advantage and are shocked when one takes the course of their own choosing instead.

I'm not lost out here . . neither are you . . I'm serving and totally in Love with The Holy One. 

When others come around to "steal, kill, destroy" - when they arrive to morph what you've started, or take what you've earned . . . Choose yourSelf . . let them howl . . they will find their right place

Best of all - so will we - and, if we don't find a title that fits mankind's labels . . SO WHAT?

We are all part of God & Company - we are Holy Whatevers - Happiest when we feel whole, when we lift. empower, love, encourage . . When we are beautiful unique expressions of the Holy ONE -

The "I Will Be What I Will Be" - The "I AM"

Whatever THAT IS

(giggle)

love & love,
-g-

ps - Exodus 9:1 - This is what the LORD, the God of the Hebrews, says: "Let my people go, so that they may worship me."

pss - Worship as a noun (the "doing word") means  To Adore - love intensely - Do you remember  " Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength" . . . okay, there's our Sabbath Talk, Dear Ones . . . I Love YOU!  -g-

No comments: