"Story Lady"

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Is this the "Road Less Traveled?"

Do not go where the path may lead, 
go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
            -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Did you read "The Road Less Traveled" by M. Scott Peck?
many of us did - such a long time ago
now as we continue our studies, we learn 
Wisdom has been shared from generation to generation
across cultural divides, across gender bias
across every type of boundary humankind has imagined

It's so Satisfying to realize Truth remains the same
we just claim it (a very Good Thing)
and reframe it (important activity)
and
Best of all
Begin to Live It
and Demonstrate it in our lives.

Arguh!
I started this post - then realized it should be on our Maggid Blog
Oh well, there Must be a reason, hm?


And remind Our Hearts
We do not need to follow the W-I-D-E path
set by mass-thinking

We are encouraged to follow
The Holy
Our Inner Guidance

When we find ourselves "Way Out There"
please send thoughts of Truth back
to share with others

Maybe "Road Signs" change lives

love & love,
-g-


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Crystal Mary said...

I am sure road signs do change lives.
The Road Less traveled,yes I have read it.....long ago. It think if we could see a road full of unbelief, complaining and shamefulness, then it would be one shared by many.It is easy to join the gang, to go along with the majority. As I think on this I know hope I never ever take the detour and go on there. In truth, I have and do sometimes.. This is a wake up to me to be more aware of the road I am on. Much love to you Georgy. xxxxxxxx