"Story Lady"

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Everything - (from yehuda berg)

ENOUGH IS NEVER ENOUGH

I will no longer settle for less in any area of my life.

I want everything that is possible.

Banishing all darkness and doubt from my life, I will seize every opportunity available to me to reveal Light, making all things wonderful a part of my daily existence

 
 I don’t just ask the Creator to find my friend a husband. I ask that she find her soul mate. I ask that the soldier suffering from depression not merely get out of bed tomorrow morning, but that every morning he wakes up with a renewed sense of awe, appreciation and childlike wonder for the world. I pray that the hungry child not just be fed, but that she grows up to become rich in all areas of life.

After all, we’re talking about the Creator here! Why limit our desires to settle for anything less than everything?

We are meant to have everything.

You know how they say, “Shoot for the stars?”

Well, there’s another saying that when you shoot for the Heavens, you get the stars thrown in.

If we desire greater things and remain steadfast in our spiritual work of transformation, I believe we can have it all.

Let’s turn up the wattage on our desire and start doing whatever it takes to turn on the Light we are meant to manifest in the world.

All the best,

Yehuda

No comments: