"Story Lady"

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

“An aged man is but a paltry thing, 
a tattered coat upon a stick, 
unless Soul clap its hands and sing…” 
-yeats


Today we had a question to answer:
What three things are on YOUR list 
for having a long life?

First thing this morning I answered that loving a puppy makes every minute more full
and happy for me.  Thank makes time seem longer.  Having someone continuously say mean, abusive things makes life too long and unpleasant.   I suggest this is not an advisable life choice.  I also remembered the command to honor/respect our Parents/Elders/Teachers/Each Other.  Yes, I KNOW it says Honor Parents.  I just decided respect is a great thing, so I added on - 

Want to give it a go???
I'd like to hear/read YOUR thoughts on Long Life.

love & love,
-g-

No comments: