"Story Lady"

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Good Morning!

Once again, I'm in the midst of that crazy schedule and i have to admit, if I'd known in advance everything i would be facing this first, super packed year, i would NOT have signed up.  I DO admit I'm in the midst of an awesome opportunity.  Who knows?  i may grow into myself, yet.  I'm certain I'm the one  who continued to clam i wanted to become "all that's possible for me" . . . so, here we are, in the flow of "MORE."

When Hummingbirds Fall in Love
When Hummingbirds Fall in Love (Photo credit: id-iom)

AND - this is DEFINITELY in the "more than you can think or imagine" category.  I apologize for the wilderness in between posts.  i am grateful you take time to visit and I'll get a flow going here, soon.  One thing that will "save" me soon is summer break - i won't be teaching for a few months . . .

Please don't misunderstand, I LOVE teaching (which is actually learning amplified because i'm convinced I learn far more from the students that I offer them . . . ) 

It's simply the opportunity to utilize those hours every week - to claim a little space for the things that don't    (at the moment) quite fit into the week.

All This said - Thank you for your visit.

If you have time to share, I'd like to hear from you.

Love & Love,
-g-
Beauty of Love
Beauty of Love (Photo credit: Thai Jasmine (Smile..smile...Smile..))

No comments: