"Story Lady"

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pray as if everything depended upon God
 and work as if everything depended upon man.
            -- Francis Cardinal Spellman


Bishop Spellman of Whitman, Mass., in Boston
Bishop Spellman of Whitman, Mass., in Boston (Photo credit: Boston Public Library)

I'm beginning to see a pattern
others insist I was always on this path
I don't know about that
BUT
I think i see a thread running through the entire story
like a beautifully woven rug

amazing


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Crystal Mary said...

This mans face shows he is at total peace with God. And now he will be in Paradise, reaping the results of his walk in faith. Its not always an easy one.. There is always something to try and hinder us and keep us in anxiety and insecurity. I feel happy most of the time and then something happens to take that away and dampen my spirit. It is the same for all of us. And thats what keeps us hanging on to God, our hope and trust. Much love Georgy. xx