"Story Lady"

Friday, February 24, 2012

Note to Self:

First keep the peace within yourself,
 then you can also bring peace to others.
            -- Thomas a Kempis, 1420


 Ya know?  It works!  AND - okay, okay - I believe all of you have mastered this.  Me?  I'm still in baby steps towards keeping peace within . . . BUT - I've discovered it's more than okay to EXPECT Assistance from the HOLY . . It ALWAYS Works . . . is ALWAYS on time . . (even when I'm looking calm and shaking in my boots for the answer . . right at the perfect moment - the exact perfect answer/solution is provided . . always in a unique manner.)


I'm "Keeping Peace" - with training wheels . . . and finding stellar results.


How about you????
Got tips to share?


Love & Love,
-g-




1 comment:

Crystal Mary said...

I think when we live in the spirit instead of in the flesh, much of life goes over our heads... It becomes unimportant.