"Story Lady"

Friday, February 03, 2012

I DO miss my Big, Overstuffed Chair . . .

Let's see if we can find a picture . . . hmmm . . .

Not here, but doesn't this look lovely?

Something like this might looked nice draped over the back of the chair
maybe ready to cover up with while reading . . ?
See?
Someone Understands

This says it's somewhere in Hendersonville
(is that Tennessee? I used to visit there a lot)
yes, yes - I'd like another chair
like this

Okay, my life is comfy
I just miss a few things

How about you?


A house that does not have one worn, comfy chair in it is soulless.
            -- May Sarton

I'm off to "work"
sending all of you
LOVE & LOVE,
-g-



1 comment:

Crystal Mary said...

Ray and I each have our comfy chairs. The problem is, you want to stay in them. These ones are very flash. LOL xxx