"Story Lady"

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Education Fair

Glastonbury in the year 2000Image by Walt Jabsco via Flickr
I apologize it's taking me time to find a new, workable schedule.  It keeps me from sharing with you as much as I'd like. 

Today I attended our "Ed Fair."  It happens once a year.  the last two years I have been able to participate with the planning, which makes it even more fun.  This year my friend and i both won awards.  It's pretty good to be acknowledged in a room full of your peers . . . yep, a good feeling.  Of course, it encourages everyone else, too - Because - If I can do it . . Anyone can, and i bet that's what a lot of my fellow teachers were thinking.

I got to attend two excellent classes, got to pick a free book to bring home, got to facilitate a lunchtime discussion . . and, still had time to shop, visit with a friend, pet my creatures, dance around, get chores done, AND - hear that services at The Center - made everyone happy.

Now, that's because my friend, Jeannie Breeze was speaking . . .

All In All, I Must report that things are "Good and Very Good."

Just gotta get my schedule ironed out - and return to share with you more often.

love & love,
-g-
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: