"Story Lady"

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Days of rain and  rosesImage by Steve-h via Flickr
Oh my fur & whiskers!  For weeks now we have been getting my office ready.  It's going to be comfortable.  There's lots to do, and a long tradition to guide me.  I've got assistance from all over the region, and a master teacher supporting me in the background.  So, like many things, as long as i "suit up and show up" the Holy One will take care of the rest.  I still feel a little like "Where's Waldo."  That, of course comes from the balancing act of fulfilling previous commitments and moving into this new adventure.  This is one of those times I've got that inside assurance.

This morning i was singing for a service to say good-bye to a ministerial dream team that had been here, in the church i was originally sent here to serve, for four years.  They have a new post in Vancouver.  The people in Canada are already so excited . . .

My new post begins Tuesday.  I wish my Pops were here.  I've got him in my heart, he helped every step of the way and I'm pretty sure he'd be cheering now.

So, here we go, a maggid is about to pastor a congregation in a colorful, diverse neighborhood . . . super surprising . . and all good.

love & love,
-g-

3 comments:

gyspsys1st said...

YOUR POPS HAD EVERY BELIEF IN YOU AND STILL HAS YOUR BACK.

G1

Maggid said...

Dear "Gypsys1st,"
Thank you VERY MUCH.
love & love,
-g-

Crystal Mary said...

I pray all goes well for you Georgy. God Bless heaps. xxx