"Story Lady"

Monday, September 19, 2011


"Before investigating, find no fault; 
examine first, then criticize. 
Before hearing, answer not, 
and interrupt no one in the middle of his speech. 
Dispute not about what is not your concern;
in the strife of the arrogant take no part..." 
- Sirach 11:7-9

 A Sefer Torah, the traditional form of the Heb...Image via Wikipedia


Wednesday was busy.
Tiny Tot Story Time
Torah Stories
(I'll have to retrieve some photos and tell you about the new class - they are delightful.)
and a class on Moses



then a friend gave me a ride
so I'd be on time 
to observe
 a class
that was
unbelievably
bizarre
Was it a joke?
I kept thinking "stay cool"
until I have some kind of understanding.

How the heck
does one tactfully 
converse
in these 
(less than stellar)
circumstances?

oh my.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Crystal Mary said...

Very wise words which we could all do well to heed. xxxx