"Story Lady"

Friday, June 24, 2011

The game of life is the game of boomerangs. 
Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, 
with astounding accuracy.
            -- Florence Shinn
  


I woke up this morning 
thinking about 
Florence Scovel Shinn.
Her books were companions for me
off and on for years.
I suddenly needed to find my newer version.
I've got a volume of her writings.

I think it's time to pull her out
for a leisurely review.


Here's a link to the Wikipedia page dedicated to her.




It's a beautiful day here.
I'd like to stroll "The Gardens"
but, it's best i stay home.

Ya know?  Sharing terrific things with you,
considering an ongoing stroll of good thoughts & ideas
knowing the garden will be there next week

I'm happy.

How about you?

love & love,
-g-



1 comment:

Crystal Mary said...

Yes Georgy, life is what you make it. I read what you have written and am happy also. Much love friend. xx