"Story Lady"

Monday, May 09, 2011

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

(Quote from "Through The Looking Glass" - The Queen - )




In life we don’t get what we want,
we get in life what we are.
If we want more we have to be able to be more,
in order to be more you have to face rejection.
            -- Farrah Gray
 
(I've looked up Farrah Gray
I'll have to keep reading 
because I'm still not certain who he is.
BUT,
I'm thinking
I need to be more
so
this quote speaks to me today.)
 
 
You can't base your life on the past or the present.
You have to tell me about your future.
            -- Chuck Palahniuk 
 
 
from the georgy march:
"I am becoming all that's possible for me"
 
okay, okay - i wish that
I dream that for myself
You can find me working
actively working
towards the possible me
several days a week

other times
I falter

how about you?
 
 

I'm so glad we have each other

love & love,
-g-