"Story Lady"

Sunday, May 22, 2011


Happiness is when what you think, 
what you say, 
and what you do are in harmony.
            -- Mahatma Gandhi


JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA - JULY 31: (SOUTH A...Image by Getty Images via @daylife


I am the most fortunate lady.
A few months ago
smack in the middle of a dilema
I was offered the opportunity to look closely
and choose again

This brought me a smidgen closer to 
something
brighter, happier, more free
(and safer)


Today
Through the same "speaking spirit"
( same source, same person)
another
similar opportunity
has arrived

I am thrilled
although
I need time to listen for the correct answer



If you KNEW you were facing another "fork in the road"
(so to speak)
and that whatever answer you choose
(or whichever direction you choose to take)
is okay
BUT
you get to live with the choice for awhile

maybe
just maybe
it's wise to sit silently
for just a moment

hm???

Since i KNOW I am always wishing you the very best
I am certain you are doing the same with & for me

(which is why i share)

 I'm thanking you now
for the LOVE, Energy, Prayers
and support
you offer 
all along our shared journeys.


Today I meant to tell you a little about  how i began to post this blog.
I think I'll begin that sharing in a day or two
(in case you wanted to know)

because one story seems to connect with another

hmmm - is that always the way???

I'd enjoy hearing about your adventures, you know.

love & love,
-g-




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: