"Story Lady"

Friday, May 20, 2011


Any transition serious enough to alter your definition of self
 will require not just small adjustments in your way of living and thinking 
but a full-on metamorphosis.
--Martha Beck

Ha!  I am updating a different computer
It's almost time for me to dance around the room,
but
I thought I'd stop and listen for a moment


An opportunity to attend a seminar in Texas
presented itself
I was completely thrilled to find
the few "SpiritWalkers" I know are all on
"The Same Page"
(so to speak)
the message from each of us is similar
MUST BE
Something Divine

since each - every one of us
care first of all about
the Connection

Okay,
let's see if posting from "Molly"
is a fun as from the desktop
(FUB)


Malham Beck in North Yorkshire, Yorkshire Dale...Image via Wikipedia

PS - Hey!  This worked just fine.
I stumble a bit with this different keyboard,
there's a different browser
Zemanta is newly updated
all in all I think this alternate computer (Molly)
is just fine.

love & love to you,
I hope all your adventures and updates are fulfilling
-g-
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Clarence Heller said...

Good for you - living the adventure of life, taking chances, being open to opportunities, growing.

Here's a poem about connection. (It accompanies the painting that is on the cover of my book which you may have noticed on my blog.)

Starlings

I long to be like a starling,
one of a flock,
no ego but that of the energy,
the collective sense of purpose,
a living wave of bone, flesh, and feather
effortlessly changing direction.
Who guides where they fly or
to which tree they will roost for a moment?
A communal mind as they are startled all at once
and take flight again.
I long to be like a starling,
one of the many
in harmony with the will and energy that is life itself.